Christine trained and qualified in 2011 at a Shropshire law firm before joining Hibberts LLP in December 2016.
With a wealth of experience in both prison and family law, she felt she wanted a new direction with a progressive firm. Interested in specifically dealing with people, she wanted to remain within the private sector but specialise in Wills, Probate and Conveyancing.
Area of expertise
Christine has specialised in the following areas of Prison and Family Law.
Dealing with all aspects of prisoner issues including:
- Prison adjudications in segregation before district judges
- Parole hearings before the parole board
Dealing with all aspects of Family Law specifically:
- Divorce, cohabitation, children, finances, domestic abuse, internal relocation, child abduction, special guardianship
- Representation in various courts including acting for parents in the High Court and Court of Appeal proceedings.
- Representing parents in pre-proceedings and court proceedings involving Social Services
Local girl Christine enjoys exploring the stunning countryside by taking off on her bike. She enjoys socialising with family and friends with a spot of afternoon tea, and when on annual leave loves nothing more than a relaxing holiday in the sun.